Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 5: Friday July 29th, 2011

Today was our last day at Raquette Lake. I was really hoping for pancakes again, but the eggs and homefries were really good too. I'm going to miss all the amazing food that they had up here.

This week flew by. The first few days were kind of slow. We had to get the more bland activities out of the way before we could really begin to explore and dive into the information.

My favorite day was by far the trips to the Museums. Being a visual learner, it was really cool to see replicas, and originals, of the natural and cultural history of the Adirondacks.

Now that the class is over, I'm looking forward to traveling back up to the Adirondacks. Probably not to Raquette Lake specifically so that I can further explore this great park.

No comments:

Post a Comment